Infinite Rewards Pty Ltd ABN 98 112 086 790 (“we, us, our”) are the operators of the website www.infiniterewards.com.au, *.infiniterewards.com.au, *.monsurewards.com.au, www.perx.com.au, *.perx.com.au and www.getperx.com.au and of the rewards program known as “Infinite Rewards”.
1. Our Commitment
We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“APPs”) and we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This includes suitable measures to protect electronic information and materials stored and generated in hard copy. We are also subject to privacy and confidentiality obligations under other laws that govern our activities.
2. Collection of personal information
2.1 Information we collect from you
We collect personal information about members of our Infinite Rewards program, including contact information, credit card details and any other personal information required to provide the Infinite Rewards program services and benefits to members of the program. The personal information we collect from you will include information you give us when you: register or subscribe to our Website, complete a transaction with us and contact us.
2.2 Sensitive information
We do not collect sensitive information such as your race, religion, beliefs or sexual preference except where you have consented or where we are permitted or required by law to do so.
3. What happens if you choose not to provide the information?
You do not have to give us your personal information. However, if you choose not to, we are unable to provide you with our services.
4. Use of personal information
We use your personal information:
- to identify you so that we can provide services to you;
- administer our provisions of services;
- for collecting payments and credit control purposes;
- to improve the services we provide to you and to inform you about any improvements or changes in services;
- to market various offers under the Infinite Rewards program that we or third parties may offer; and
- to comply with our legal obligations.
5. Disclosure of personal information
Generally, we will not disclose personal information we collect about you to any third parties without your prior consent. Similarly, we will not sell any information we collect about you.
However, we may disclose personal information about you:
- to service providers who provide services to us, such as providers of sales, credit collection, help desk and support services – we ensure that these parties are obliged to protect your personal information from unauthorized access;
- to third parties where you have given consent to the disclosure;
- to government, law enforcement and regulatory bodies where this is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations; and
- to parties to whom we sell all or part of our assets or business.
Your personal information is disclosed to our call center and IT services provider, which maintains facilities in the Philippines. Call center and IT staff based in the Philippines may access your personal information for the purposes of providing customer service, billing support, sales services and technical support.
6. Non-identifying information
We may collect (and provide to third parties) information about the way you browse our website.
This information cannot be used to identify you or any other individual customer or visitor to our website.
The information is used to collect and analyse statistics about browsing behavior for marketing and development purposes. For example, we may use such information to make improvements to our website. We may also provide such information to third parties, including program partners.
7. You can access and correct information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You can access and correct some of the personal information (such as contact details) that we hold about you by securely logging in to our website.
If you wish to access the information we hold about you, please send an email to our privacy compliance officer (see contact details below) and we will respond to you within 30 days. A handling fee may be payable so that we can obtain the information you require.
If you believe there are errors in the personal information we hold about you, you have a right to ask us to correct it.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the security of the personal information that we hold. This includes appropriate measures to protect electronic materials and materials stored and generated in hard copy.
You should be aware that the internet is not a secure environment. If you use the internet to send us information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
9. Updating our privacy statement
We may revise or update our privacy statement occasionally. We will inform all Infinite Rewards members when this occurs via e-mail to their nominated e-mail account.
10. Complaints and further information
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices or would like further information please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer.
11. Contact details for our Privacy Compliance Officer
Telephone: 132 542
Postal Address: Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne VIC 3004